Licensed salon & spa professionals can set up a Professional Account which entitles them to professional only pricing, professional only promotions and additional educational and marketing resources available to our salon & spa customers.
If you already have a Professional Account with us, please sign in below with your email and password in the "Sign In to My Professional Account" section.
To create a Salon - Spa Professional Account, please enter your email and a valid Cosmetology License in the section called "Create a Professional Account" below and click the "Create Account" button. You will then be asked for additional information.
Rowan by Zoya can be best described as a suede taupe cream in the exclusive Satin* finish.
*Satin formula is a hybrid between matte and glossy polishes and is not intended to be worn with a top coat.
Finish - Satin
Intensity - 5 (1 = Sheer - 5 = Opaque)
Tone - Cool
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the color that softens or tones the base color.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)
I recently purchased this color. However i believe the bottle I received was miss labeled because mine is nowhere near this color. Mine looks more like the color Anna. I do like the finish, I just wish the color matched.